60's and 70's - Sixties and Seventies Clothes - Cars - Toys - Hair Styles
||The Grooviest Clothes, Toys and Cars from the 60's & 70's
Trying to find groovy clothes from the 60's and 70's? Are you a throw back or wanna be hippie? This site is dedicated to bringing you the most complete list of 60's and 70's clothes, toys and cars.
Search our lists of the most popular products from the 1960's and 1970's. Discover the happening clothes and toys that influenced generations from the sixties and seventies.
|Popular 60's and 70's Clothes
02. Bell Bottoms
04. men wore hats
05. women dressed up and wore hats
06. women wore a blouse and skirt. Pants suits for women did not become popular till the 70s and later came pants without the matching tops.
07. "Preppies" in the 60s wore: Weejuns, Gant shirts, Villager (the round collar blouse was a must have).
08. No young lady worth the preppie label was seen without her circle pin.
09. blue jeans were simple - blue. But most adults wore slacks - not jeans.
10. kids of about 6 wore the Buster Brown shoe
11. Pre-teen and teenage Girls wore saddle shoes in the early 60s: white shoes with a streak of black...
12. poodle skirt
13. shirts, slacks, tennis, or black or brown lace shoes.
14. guys wore slacks, shirt had to be tucked in
15. Tight pants became popular for guys in the mid sixties; you could barely get them over your ankle. Then fashion went the other way in the late 60s and early 70s with bell bottom pants for both girls and boys.
16. skirts had to go down to the knee-cap. Some girls got away with wearing culottes - kind of like a cross between a skirt and a pair of shorts.
18. tennis shoes - black or white
19. ID bracelets for guys
20. girls wore dad's long sleeved white shirts after school with jeans.
21. guys had dress shoes with laces and tennis shoes were usually white
22. females, wore flats, low heels, high heels, and tennis shoes.... and penny loafers
23. rubber "overalls" for shoes when it rained and In the winter, boots; big thick, plastic-like boots over our shoes for guys. Girls usually wore boot-shoes
24. Beads for belts
25. sandals, platform shoes (on the left - they had large, thick heels, for both guys and girls - honest!)
26. frilly collars, leather, paisley shirts...
27. Nehru shirts were popular (a thin collar up around the neck, worn without being tucked in; straight at the bottom.
28. wide, colorful ties
29. girls wore knee socks with loafers and short skirts.
30. Guys mostly wore Peace symbols on chains
31. The movie, Saturday Night Fever, is a great example of the type of clothes that were popular.
32. bell bottom pants
33. "leisure suits" (light colors, polyester... remember Cousin Eddie in Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation!)
Popular 60's and 70's Cars
60s HOT cars
70s Hot Cars:1971 Mach 1 Mustang
1973 Monte Carlo
1969 Ford LTD
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1973 Camaro Z28
1970 Second generation Trans Am
1970 Ford Maverick
Popular 60's and 70's Toys
01. Zip the Chimp- stuffed monkey
02. Broom Tail Horse - a plastic stuffed horse's head on a broomstick
03. Jumbo, the Bubble-Blowing Elephant -
04. The Lost in Space Roto-Jet Gun -
05. The Game of Life by Milton Bradley
06. The Addams Family Card Game
07. Time Bomb by Milton Bradley
08. Mr Machine
09. Uncle Fester's Mystery Light Bulb
11. Creepy Crawlers by Mattel
12. Mouse Trap game - by Ideal
13. Operation Skill Game by Milton Bradley
14. G I Joe Sea Sled & frogman by Hasbro
15. Easy Bake Oven by Kenner
16. Silly Putty
17. Whee-Lo by Maggie
18. Eloise Rag Doll by American Character
19. Marx Mobile 1950s
20. Creeper Crawlers Thing Maker by Mattel
21. Beany Copter ('61)
22. Addams Family "Thing" Bank ('64)
23. Twiggy Fashion Tote Bag ('67)
24. Battery Operated Batmobile ('66)
25. Get Smart Pen Radio ('66)
26. Mad Magazine Straight Jacket ('64)
27. Bobbing Head Beatles Dolls ('64)
29. Spirograph ('68)
30. Etch-A-Sketch ('60)
31. Silly Sand ('66)
32. Super-Stuff ('66)
33. Little Red Spinning Wheel ('61)
34. Kreskin's ESP game - Milton Bradley
35. Etch a Sketch
36. Schwinn Sting Ray - (banana seats and cissy bars)
If you have to bug out, come back soon as we are just getting started. Very soon we'll have a groovy place to hang loose and we'll be bringing you info that is outta sight man!
• • advertise on this site • •
Remember The Good Old Days!
Stick around while we add more of your favorite memories from the sixties and seventies. We'll pull together everything that made the 60's and 70's the greatest years in which to grow up.
So pull up those knee socks and get ready for a roller coaster ride down memory lane. Space food sticks, 8 tracks and all that was cool...